Helping students become disciple of Jesus who make disciples of Jesus.
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new siciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” ~ Matthew 28:19-20
To provide a fun, interactive and energizing group for youth to:
- Trust in Jesus for their salvation.
- Teach students to obey everything that Christ commanded.
- Connect spiritually with God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Be encourages and equipped to explore the Word of God independently.
- Develop supportive and positive relationships in a Christian peer group that hold each other accountable.
- Be guided by parents to worship Christ as a family unit.
- Develop a servant’s heart.
- Become the next generation of leaders in the church and community.
Center of Youth Ministry
Happens in small groups. This is where real discipleship happens.
Role of Youth Ministry
Partnering with parents to disciple their child. Youth ministry does not take the place of a parent. Youth ministry works along side parents.