@ The Higa’s Garage in Mililani
We can do this together… raise $3000 for Zeo Camp
Friday, November 20th ~ Receive, set-up, pricing, sort
We are looking for donations to sell at our garage sale this upcoming Saturday. It’s the perfect opportunity to clean up before the holidays. Receipts will be given upon request. We ask that all donations be priced to sale. All unsold donations will be given away to other charities.
Please drop off items at the Higa’s garage no earlier than Friday, November 20th @ 6:30 pm. If you can stay and help sort that would be wonderful. We need all the help we can get. Youth and parents are encouraged to help as long as they can.
These are some additional items that would be great if someone could provide:
- Folding tables (to borrow)
- Items for pricing (stickers, labels with string, pens, tape)
- Bags for purchases (plastic, paper, recycled)
- Hangers for clothing
Saturday, November 22 ~ Shift Volunteers, Snacks
We need volunteers (parents and youth) to help with the following tasks below. Any amount of time you can come would be alot of help. We have hourly shifts available. Please pray and discern for the following and contact Bel Young @ 554-9754 directly to sign up:
- Putting up and taking down garage sale signs (6 am and/or 2 pm)
- Providing snacks and drinks for volunteers (Higa’s will provide water dispenser and coffee)
- 1st shift (sales, bag, prep): 6 am to 9 am
- 2nd shift (sales, bag, prep): 9 am to 11:30 am
- 3rd and last shift (sales, bag, prep, close, clean): 11:30 am to 2 pm
We are so blessed by this opportunity to help raise funds for our Zeo Camp and are so grateful to the Higa’s for their generosity and support. Please pray for blessings and protection over their home and family. Please respect their home and neighbors during this event, by limiting noise, and disruption in their street.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, text and email Bel Young at 808-554-9754 or email@example.com. Thank you and God bless!