- When: Saturday, November 22, 2014
- Where: Haleiwa Ali’i Beach Park, same area as our baptisms near the new bathrooms and hongwonji
- Time: 6 pm to pick up by 10 pm
- Cost: FREE, BRING hygiene items for Give Thanks Outreach Event such as shampoo, soap, shaving cream, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- RSVP: Bel @808-554-9754 with head count (for food servings)
We are all excited to host a fellowship event for our high school bible studies group and their guests. All participants including guest are required to be dropped off and picked up by a parent and must turn in a permission form. Please bring a chair or a beach blanket. It has been colder now so please dress accordingly. We will be serving pupus or finger foods at the event. Looking forward to seeing you all there! Parents we encourage you to hang out with us also. We can get to know each other. If you have any questions please contact Bel Young at 808-554-9754. Thank you!
Zeo Bon Fire/ BBQ Permission Form